About the course
Preventing your loved ones from becoming a victim.
As the world becomes increasingly interconnected through the internet and the rise of mobile technology, protecting personal and otherwise sensitive information is more important than ever.
These days it’s not a matter of if you’ll be breached, but when. You can’t defend against something you don’t understand. Most network attacks are actually easy to understand if you have the right background.
Computing has extended beyond the exclusive domain of the IT department – a fact that has significantly complicated security, privacy and has put tremendous pressure on today’s networks. IT managers are tasked to automate networking policies, protect against an ever growing and changing number of attacks and keep users happy with the highest level of performance. control and deployment for network security projects is far more challenging than before. In a world that is fraught with new security exploits, maintaining operational efficiency with a low impact on resource and cost can be very difficult.
This training will be an intensive 40 hours course that will involve the design and implementation of various aspects of cyber security. This course will teach the learners how to do penetration testing. This course will involve mini-project and one main course project.
- Ability to Identify and analyse the stages an ethical hacker requires to take in order to compromise a target system
- Ability to develop solutions for networking and security problems.
- Ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practices.
- Critically evaluate security techniques used to protect system and user data
Mr.Mahendra Mehra is currently working as Assistant professor at Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College Of Engineering(Fr.C.R.C.E), Bandra(w).
He has 09 years of experience in teaching.
He has done certification like CEH -certified ethical hacker v9.0.
He is the member of syllabus design committee for information Technology under Mumbai University.
His area of expertise includes Cloud Computing, Information and Network Security, Linux Administration, Computer Network and Devops.
He has conducted Workshops, Seminars, FDPs and STTP across various colleges like SPIT, Andheri , KJ Somaiya college of engineering,Vidyavihar, Fr.C.R.C.E, Bandra, Xaviers college of engineering, Mahim, Thadomal shahani centre for management, Bandra and Thakur COE, Kandivali.
He has successfully published his research work in Two National Conferences, Two International conferences and Five Journal papers.
He is also working on a Minor Research Grant availed form Mumbai University.
Mrs Renuka Pawar is currently working as Assistant professor in Information Technology department at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology Mumbai. She has over 09 years of experience in teaching.
She has done certification like DCT D-link certified trainer ,CEH -certified ethical hacker v9.0.
She has conducted a workshop on Ethical Hacking in Atharva College of Engineering,Malad.She has also organized and conducted a Two days Hands-on workshop on “Ethical Hacking” at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology Mumbai.
She has assigned a role of Teaching assistant for two week ISTE workshop on computer networking conducted by IIT Bombay
She has successfully published his research work in Three International conferences and Two Journal papers
Prof. Rashmi Deshmukh is currently working as an Assistant Professor in Information Technology Department at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Andheri (W), Mumbai.
She has three years of teaching experience.
Her areas of interest are Linux System Administration and Cloud Computing.
She has also organized and conducted a Two days Hands-on workshop on “Ethical Hacking” at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology Mumbai.
- Session – 1 : Introduction to cyber security and hacking.
- Session – 2 : Information gathering Techniques,Target enumeration and port scanning techniques
- Session – 3 : Vulnerability assessments.
- Session – 4 : Network Penetration Testing – Pre Connection Attacks
- Session – 5 : Network Penetration Testing – Post Connection Attacks
- Session – 6 : Network Penetration Testing – Detection & Security
- Session – 7 : Remote Exploitation
- Session – 8 :Gaining Access – Computer Devices,Client Side Attacks – Social Engineering
- Session – 9 : Post Exploitation
- Session – 10 :Website Penetration Testing