About the course
With the inevitability of BYOD and the consumerization of IT, wireless security is now more important than ever.
The increasing popularity of mobile devices and the need for cost reduction are driving Wireless LAN (WLAN) adoption. Analysts have forecast that spending on enterprise WLAN equipment will rise from $3.4 billion in 2011 to $7.9 billion in 2016, representing an 18.4% CAGR. This widespread adoption of WLANs has resulted in a more pronounced need for network application services, such as WLAN network management and security.
- Ability to configure Wireless Network
- Ability to do a Vulnerabilities assessment of Wired and Wireless Networks
- Ability to implement security practices in WiFi network
Course Instructor: To be announced soon!
Course Layout :
- Session – 1 : Introduction to Wireless and Infrastructure Security
- Session – 2 : Configuring Wireless Networks
- Session – 3 : SOHO and SMB WLAN Security Technologies and Solutions
- Session – 4 : Vulnerabilities assessment of Wired and Wireless Networks
- Session – 5 : Enterprise WLAN Management and Monitoring
- Session – 6 : Configuration of Wireless intrusion detection systems
- Session – 7 : Implementing Wireless honeypots
- Session – 8 : Configuration of Wireless Security Countermeasures
- Session – 9 : Enterprise WLAN Security Technology and Solutions